COVID-19 Pandemic Information
Latest updates regarding the Spiritual Life Center during the pandemic.
Update for May 7, 2020: The Center is again open for private prayer time from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. We will slowly begin programs again as the weeks go by. Please watch our Facebook page and this website for more updates. There are a few programs open for registration in our calendar. Check them out at the link on our front page.
We look forward to welcoming you and serving you in the name of our Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit desires healing and your good; and so do we. Welcome!
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, our Center is taking the following precautions and requesting the subsequent items from our guests. Thank you in advance for your understanding and participation.
We need any guest who has experienced symptoms or been ill over the past 48 hours to refrain from coming to the Center. Please know we will refund all your retreat costs if you are unable to attend due to illness.
The hospitality and janitorial staff have implemented strict procedures to regularly clean and disinfect all public-used areas of the Center.
Conference rooms will be set to maintain social distancing based on group and room size.
- We are following government and diocesan policies regarding groups and mask requirements
- We encourage the use of masks.
- Please feel free to bring your own hand sanitizer, wipes, etc. as you see fit. Please know that hand sanitizer will also be provided and available throughout the building for guest use.
- All cups, mugs, etc. can only be used once and must be replaced with a clean one for each refill.
- Disposable gloves are available in our dining room for guest use.
- Dining times are staggered and tables are distanced based on group size.
We ask those who have a health problem or who are more susceptible to please continue to wait before coming to the Spiritual Life Center.
What else is there to look forward to?
- Peaceful and quiet setting
- Great Spiritual Life Center hospitality
- Comfortable guest rooms and meeting spaces
- Delicious home cooked meals
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with lake, Stations of the Cross, and walking paths
- Most importantly, an encounter with our loving glorious Lord
Our Lady of Wichita, Pray for Us. St. Joseph, Pray for Us.