Plan An Event
Your Event is Unique; So are We.
The Spiritual Life Center staff strives to provide outstanding service to ensure your event is a successful and memorable experience. Our attentive and professional staff work hard to ensure that no detail is missed. You will work closely with our Events Coordinator to plan your event and to make sure every detail is in place before you arrive. The stress of event planning is put at ease with our proactive approach to finding solutions to all your event needs.
The Spiritual Life Center provides full dining services with all meals prepared and served on site. Our Chef will set your menu, or for larger groups, our Events Coordinator will help you choose your menu. Your group also has the option of having a specialized banquet dinner. Customized meals are prepared especially for your group and can be served to your guests by our staff and volunteers.
Our kitchen and hospitality staff are here to serve your needs. In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner, we provide an extensive menu of snack, hors d'oeuvres, and beverage options that can be served in the meeting rooms any time of the day.
The Spiritual Life Center is an ideal destination for meetings, retreats, and conferences. Each meeting room is comfortable and functional. Our staff ensures everything is in place to make your gathering a success. The Spiritual Life Center is an outstanding value with rates far lower than what you'd expect to pay at a hotel or other conference center. Each room provides individualized climate control and restrooms and lounges are conveniently located.
Main Assembly Room:
- Features 3,000 square feet of space
- Can accommodate gatherings of up to 200 people theater style or 130 in a classroom setting
- Offers a high quality sound system and cutting-edge LCD Projection System by Epson and retractable projection screen ideal for PowerPoint presentations, videos and charts.
Seminar & Meeting Rooms:
- Six different seminar or meeting rooms are available as "break out rooms" or your primary meeting space, depending on your needs
Chapel of Mary, the First Disciple
- The primary chapel used at the Center for daily Mass and group prayer.
Blessed Sacrament Chapel
- A secluded place for quiet prayer and reflection. The Eucharist rests in a tabernacle on top of a huge rock of sandstone.
Stations of the Cross
- Located on grounds a short walk north of the Spiritual Life Center, the Stations of the Cross offer the faithful a unique spiritual opportunity to walk the "Way of the Cross".
The Spiritual Life Center offers comfortable lodging for guests to rest.
58 private bedrooms
- 30 double rooms with two twin beds
- 28 single rooms with one queen bed
- Two handicap accessible rooms available on request
Why Choose Us
Less than 15 minutes from downtown Wichita.
On-site facilities include Conference Rooms, Overnight Guest Rooms w/private bath, Dining Room, Chapel Spaces, State of the art technology, WiFi.
Located on 38 beautifully-landscaped acres. An ideal destination for meetings, retreats, and conferences.
We strive to help organizations seeking a quality, spirit-filled meeting experience.
If you are interested in having an event at the Spiritual Life Center our Events Coordinators will be happy to help you plan your meeting, retreat, or conference and answer any questions you may have. Please email email@example.com or submit the form below.